‘Wild Singing – Nurture Your Voice Workshop’
Next ‘Wild Singing Workshop – Free Your Authentic Voice’ 2-6pm 18th March
Steiner Academy Bristol, St Matthias Campus, Elfin Rd, Bristol BS16 2JP
An afternoon of Qi Gong, Sound Meditations, Toning, Song, Harmony, Rhythm & Spontaneous Musical Creativity..
We will also explore techniques to transform nerves & build confidence.
No singing or Qi Gong experience necessary.
Simply come and play..
Some Of My Intentions:
- To hold a very gentle and safe space.
- To provide you with an opportunity to nurture yourselves and your voice and let go of the fears you may hold around speaking and singing.
- For you to experience the playfulness of sound and movement.
- For you to learn simple exercises that you can practise at home to build courage and develop your voice further.
- To meet and respond to each individuals needs as much as I can.
Nicola Ley “After being in Tallulah’s wonderful workshops I found the courage to sing solo and A Capella – Her workshop was so supportive, caring and gentle. I learnt techniques to protect and ground myself.”
Andy Raingold “Tallulah, thanks so much for the workshop. What a combo! It really worked. Amazing.”
Full cost £25/Concession rate £20